Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Peter Doolan Erina NSW

This is a typical member of Fathers Rights Group in Australia, check out the crazy on Lone Fathers forum:

padoolan70@yahoo.com.au

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 1
Hi everyone I am Petey and I have the same name as the Family Court Lawyer Peter Doolan but the first thing I want to say is that I am not him.

I have too many children. Around five sons and over fifty daughters. Some of my daughters have been murdered too. One of the first things I would like to say is that children can be stolen off you by other men and one of the ways they can do this is to become woman.

I would not classify anyone who I have actually had a child with as someone who is normal. They have either being one specific male entity who is stalking me; impersonating a woman or the same entity has been impersonating women.

Has anyone else had this problem? One of the things to watch out for is people liking each other too much. The reason why this has happened to my children is because the sons are me and the girls are Goddesses. This means they are also Royalty and Saints.

Does anyone know if there are any internet support groups for people who have too many children?

Oct 09, 07 | 2:37 pm

No comments: