Friday, June 12, 2009

Peter Gregory, Mt Barker WA

http://www.facebook.com/people/Peter-Gregory/1663742182

From: Peter
To: fathers4equality@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 6:09:46 PM
Subject: Re: [fathers4equality] Sex of abusers & Advice for future DADS!

Not wrong mate,

Also after you have just pulled them out of the bath water as well and dried them off. They usually kick, squeal and stiffen up with excitement. That's the time to give them raspberries on their tummies and run your fingers up and down their bodies. They love it.

Mind you, it was during those tickling torture sessions, that I got shot twice. Once by my first daughter and then a son. You wouldn't believe how far a baby girl can shoot if she is excited. What a laugh it was!
My boy produced a vertical fountain and my girl shot across the room. The bit that was priceless, was the look of shock on their faces, because they never saw themselves doing that before. I almost wet myself laughing at them.
Oh the joys of babies!!

I use to have so much fun with my kids, but the ex was always jealous and in the end tried to drive a wedge between the kids and I. Didn't work, because it was too late, I had already bonded strongly with each child and from that point on the kids only saw her behaviour as bad, bad, bad.

Peter

No comments: